Micron’s 176-layer NAND serves as an essential and powerful building block in technologists’ toolboxes across a broad array of sectors.176-layer NAND delivers on the accelerated data-driven insights through innovations in memory and storage that enable new capabilities from the data center to the intelligent edge.
- Revolutionised Technology – Replacement-gate architecture combines charge traps with CMOS-under-array (CuA) design and approximately 30% smaller die size than best-in-class competitive offerings
- Enhanced Performance– 35% faster read and write times* mean quicker booting and increased application responsiveness
- Increase transfer rate – Advanced architecture represent a radical breakthrough, enabling immense gains in application performance across a range of storage use cases spanning data center, intelligent edge and mobile devices.
- Designed to deal with the bottleneck in feeding data between memory & storage: The new flash memory and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) chips were designed to deal with the bottleneck in feeding data between memory, storage, and processing solutions in modern computers
- Broad Applications– Ideal for mobile, automotive, client, consumer, and data center applications while propelling flash adoption in workloads such as data lakes, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics