Lexar’s new addition is designed for intensive workloads, the Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD offers next-level performance that puts you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 3300MB/s read and 3000MB/s write1.
It’s supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.4 technology standard and built with the latest 3D NAND flash. With speeds of up to 3300MB/s read, enjoy 6x the speed of SATA SSDs. The NM620 is an ideal choice for impressive creative performance and gaming experiences. It Features LDPC for added reliability.
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM620 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s built to last. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant2, making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than a traditional hard drive increases efficiency. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 3300MB/s read and 3000MB/s write1 – NVMe 1.4 supported
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 6x the speed of a SATA-based SSD3
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts and gamers
- 3D NAND
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts2
- Five-year limited warranty