NETGEAR introduced a new router to its award-winning WiFi 6E line-up. Building on the success of the Nighthawk RAXE500, a 2021 CES Innovation Award honoree, the Nighthawk RAXE300 Tri-band WiFi 6E Router provides speeds up to 7.8 Gbps while leveraging the new era of fast connectivity on the 6Ghz band, free of interference and congestion. The pandemic has irreversibly accelerated the world’s dependence on WiFi as working, learning and video streaming from home has continued to place unprecedented demands on home WiFi networks. Devices in these ultra-connected households have been in a constant contest for bandwidth on crowded WiFi networks, stressing the need for the new, clean 6Ghz band. NETGEAR’s WiFi 6E offering helps to resolve these congestion issues by adding the previously unavailable 6GHz WiFi spectrum that can be used as an express lane to connect more devices with faster speeds and reliability.
A CES 2022 Innovations Award Honoree, the Nighthawk RAXE300 Tri-band WiFi Router provides a combined WiFi speed of 7.8Gbps along with the new 6GHz band for customers’ WiFi 6E devices and bandwidth-hungry applications at an exceptional value. With eight WiFi streams, this latest addition to the Nighthawk line of performance routers provides Gigabit+ WiFi speeds throughout homes of up to 2,500 square feet.
Speaking about the launch, Mr. Marthesh Nagendra, Country Manager India, ME & SAARC, NETGEAR, said, “In today’s scenario customers are looking to upgrade their home broadband services to speeds greater than 1 Gbps and they don’t want constricted speeds by older WiFi 5 connections to cause hindrance. To overcome these hassles, we at NETGEAR are offering our customers Nighthawk WiFi 6E routers to deliver Gigabit+ speeds to their WiFi 6 and latest WiFi 6E devices for the best performance possible.”
The router’s elegant design houses six pre-optimized antennas for unmatched WiFi signal strength, coverage and performance. It also has a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port that can be used to provide Gigabit+ Internet connectivity by connecting to an Internet modem or to connect on the LAN to a high bandwidth device such as shared network storage. There are also 5 more Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connections to other home devices and IoT hubs. The RAXE300 complements NETGEAR’s current WiFi 6E offering for sophisticated smart homes which includes the RAXE500 and the recently announced Orbi Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 6E System (RBKE963), also a 2022 CES Innovation Awards Honoree. NETGEAR Nighthawk RAXE300 Tri-band WiFi 6E router will be available within the first quarter of 2022 from companies official website and other resellers. Key Features:
● WiFi 6E from the WiFi Leader — Future-proof, cutting-edge WiFi 6E expands WiFi speed, capacity, and bandwidth by up to 200% over WiFi 5.
● Exclusive NETGEAR Engineering & 6 Pre-optimized Antennas — Get unmatched signal strength, coverage, and performance from NETGEAR’s proprietary WiFi optimization and six antennas hidden within the RAXE300’s wings.
● Built for Multi-Gig Speeds — Use the 2.5G Ethernet port or 2Gbps link aggregation for Internet connectivity to your modem or connect your high-bandwidth devices on the LAN side.
● 8-Stream Tri-Band Speed & Coverage — 8 WiFi streams (two streams of 6GHz, four streams of 5GHz, and two streams of 2.4GHz).
● Award-Winning NETGEAR Services — Get robust, best-in-class protection from hackers and viruses for all the devices in your home network with NETGEAR Armor and easily manage content across your kids’ devices with NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls, right in the Nighthawk App.
If you have an interesting Article / Report/case study to share, please get in touch with us at email@example.com