- The F8000 will be the world’s first Smart LED TV with a quad-core processor, allowing users to switch between on-air TV, apps and online services up to three times faster.
- It promises more vibrant and richer colors, higher contrasts and a brighter picture quality than ever before.
- Available in sizes from 40″ to 75″, its tiny bezel is less than a quarter of an inch.
- One of the most exciting unveilings of the keynote was Samsung S-Recommendation, the voice recognition software.
- Intex’ new LED 2901 television set combines latest engineering technologies with minimalistic design, which is engineered to blend into any environment.
- The new LED TV model features key enhancements including a dynamic contrast of 400000:1 on a native resolution of 1366×768.
- This HD ready LED TV offers improved picture quality and enhanced sound quality designed to meet the aspirational desires of what consumers really want.
- The Intex LED 2901 comes with the ‘Eye Safe T-Matrix’ feature for better TV viewing experience.
- It includes multiple picture mode options including Standard, Movie, PC, and Native Mode. It offers optimal picture contrast, color and sharpness to provide a highly compelling and vivid viewing experience.
- This ultra slim television comes with multimedia USB supporting 28 playability formats.
- Simple connectivity to other devices allows users to seamlessly view movies and pictures and listen to music through its USB Direct Playback feature.
- The impressive image quality lets customers experience life like pictures with brighter, more natural colors, crisper images and smoother action.
- Loaded with Dream Surround Sound, USB Movie, Real Color Engine, PC Input and HDMI, AOC’s new LED TV is available across markets in India.
- Toshiba’s patented Regza Engine re-produces high resolution images by using complex calculation to enhance the received signal to the highest video quality.
- A faster processor also results in a shorter response time, thus offering unmatched picture performance.
- The ‘AutoView’ feature monitors room brightness and adjusts the backlight and various picture parameters accordingly, thereby reducing the running costs by lowering power consumption.
- The ‘Contrast Booster’ uses a complex luminance and chrominance adjustment process, selecting the optimal color on the picture contrast without affecting the original color settings