- The D810 puts incredible power and flexibility in the hands of videographers, recording Full HD 1080p movies at 60 frames per second (fps).
- It features top-notch image quality, and is designed to meet the needs of photography enthusiasts and professionals alike who demand a D-SLR that delivers the ultimate blend of clarity, sharpness, and rich colors for any shot.
- The new model features a 36.3-megapixel sensor and an ISO range of 64 to 12800, giving the camera the capacity to maximize the full potential of Nikon’s wide range of NIKKOR lenses.
- The FX – format (full-frame) D810 boasts an effective pixel count of 36.3 million, enabling images to be enlarged without degrading quality.
Canon: EOS 1200D
- EOS 1200D has a wide coverage from low sensitivity to high sensitivity, allowing you to choose the desired expression regardless of whether you are in the bright outdoors or in a dark room.
- The EOS 1200D comes with the Scene Intelligent Auto mode.
- By spinning the mode dial to the Scene Intelligent Auto setting, you can set your camera to operate almost entirely on auto-pilot.
- All types of scenes can be recognized by the EOS 1200D, including portrait photos, nature photography, evening scenes and shots with a really bright background.
- Enjoy rapid 10fps with Sony’s revolutionary Translucent Mirror Technology that lets you capture exceptional 24.3MP quality images and Full HD movies every time!
- Along with its enhanced picture effects, now you can express your creativity in more ways than one.
- Sony’s new proprietary Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor (APS-C size), lets you capture stunning images brimming with exceptionally rich detail at an astounding 24.3-megapixel resolution.
- Complementing this ultra-high resolution is an extra large sensor size that raises sensitivity in low-light conditions and strengthens background defocusing effects.
- It delivers even more beautiful color reproduction, higher definition image capture, and that world’s fastest AF speed of 0.08 seconds.
- This is achieved by more than doubling the processing speed of the EXR Processor II. It is able to harness the information taken from over 100,000 phase detection pixels incorporated in the X-Trans CMOS II.
- The hybrid AF also combines phase detection AF and contrast AF to ensure accuracy when shooting low-contrast subjects and dark scenes.
- The 16.3 million pixels APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS II Sensor incorporate an original color filter array.