ATEN International, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, today announces its latest desktop KVM Switch, the CS1964 4-Port USB3.0 4K DisplayPort Triple Display KVMP™ Switch, which is designed to optimize desktop organization to help users effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation by providing instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and three HDMI monitors. Moreover, users can also daisy-chain two CS1964 units for six displays to increase productivity and improve workflow according to their needs.
The CS1964 is equipped with patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ – which optimizes display resolution and speeds up switching between systems, and supports superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). In addition, the CS1964 delivers data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with two built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hubs, allowing users to accelerate multimedia operations with ease. To avoid ghosting or jamming, CS1964 is also and equipped with N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes.
The key features of CS1964 include:
1. Superior video quality – 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
2. SuperSpeed data transfer rates – 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with 5 Gbps data transfer rates
3. Hex-Display – connect a second CS1964 unit for two triple-display setup controlled by one operator
4. Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
5. Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse, and RS-232 commands
With all these advanced functionalities, ATEN’s CS1964 provides efficient multitask switching for mission-critical operations such as financial trading, CAD/CAM, CGI creation, and control room and call center operations.