AMD announced the AMD Radeon™ RX 7600 graphics card, optimized to provide next-generation, high-performance 1080p gaming, streaming and content creation with stunning visual fidelity.
The AMD Radeon RX 7600 graphics card is built on the groundbreaking AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture, featuring redesigned compute units with unified raytracing and AI accelerators and second-generation AMD Infinity Cache™ technology. Designed to deliver incredible 1080p gaming experiences, the Radeon RX 7600 graphics card provides an ideal upgrade for legions of gamers.
Allowing gamers to play the latest titles at 60+ FPS at 1080p and stream in high fidelity with AV1 technology, the new graphics card offers 29% higher 1080p gaming performance on average than the AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics card and 34% higher performance on average than the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB at max settings. It also enables 100+ FPS on average in today’s top 10 PC esports titles, while delivering faster AI performance than the previous generation and higher average performance in select content creation applications. Offering the latest features and capabilities, including AMD Radiance Display™ Engine, full AV1 encoding, leadership support for DisplayPort 2.1 on select models7 and more, the Radeon RX 7600 graphics card is ideally suited for high-performance, high-fidelity 1080p gaming, streaming and popular content creation applications.
“Currently, 65% of gamers surveyed are playing at 1080p and the majority are still using older graphics cards, unable to take advantage of the latest performance- and visual-enhancing features that deliver the best gaming experiences,” said Scott Herkelman, senior vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit at AMD. “AMD offers a range of graphics solutions at different price points, memory configurations and performance levels to support a variety of gamers’ needs. The Radeon RX 7600 graphics card at US $269 hits the sweet spot for high-performance 1080p gaming. It allows users to enjoy the latest features like AV1 encoding, the AMD Radiance Display Engine and more to take their gaming, streaming and content creation projects to the next level.”
Key Features and Capabilities
The AMD Radeon RX 7600 graphics card offers industry-advancing technology and features to deliver next-generation performance, visuals and power efficiency. Key features include:
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture – Featuring redesigned compute units with unified raytracing and AI accelerators and second-generation AMD Infinity Cache technology, AMD RDNA 3 architecture delivers exceptional performance, visuals, and power efficiency.
- Improved Streaming Quality and Performance – Improved AMD encoders deliver enhanced visual quality when streaming and recording. AMD AI and content adaptive machine learning technology has also been integrated into the AMD Media Framework to enable better looking and crisper text when streaming at low bitrates and resolutions.
- Ultra-High Definition Encoding – An encode/decode media engine provides the ultimate performance, unlocking new multi-media experiences with full AV1 encode/decode support, wide color gamut and high-dynamic range enhancements.
- Increased Content Creation and AI Performance – The new graphics card delivers a 27% higher standard overall score on average in PugetBench for DaVinci Resolve, a 19% higher average GPU score on PugetBench for Adobe After Effects and a 16% higher average GPU score on PugetBench for Adobe Premiere Pro versus the previous generation, as well as a 36% improvement on average in Nod.AI Stable Diffusion compared to the previous generation. In addition, users can experience up to 32% faster encoding in the DaVinci Resolve Studio beta release 18.5 with the addition of support for AMD Smart Access Video technology.
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine – Provides support for DisplayPort 2.1 on select models and HDMI® 2.1a based displays for ultra-high resolutions and high refresh rates for gaming and content creation workloads. It also features 12-bit HDR and full REC2020 Color Space for incredible color accuracy at up to 8K video playback.
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution Technology –Now available in more than 260 current and upcoming titles, AMD upscaling technologies provide crisp, high-resolution image quality while boosting framerates in supported games.
- AMD Software: Adrenalin EditionTM Application –Designed to provide a modern and easy-to-use interface for gamers and streamers to quickly access the latest software features, game stats, GPU optimizations, performance reports, and driver updates all from one convenient location, with no registration required.
|Model||Compute Units||GDDR6||Game Clock (GHz)||Boost Clock (GHZ)||Memory Interface||Infinity Cache||TBP||Price (USD SEP)|
|AMD Radeon RX 7600||32||8GB||2.25||Up to 2.66||128-bit||32 MB||165W||$269|
Pricing and Availability
AMD Radeon RX 7600 graphics cards are expected to be available from AMD.com and leading AMD board partners including ASRock, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte, MSI, Sapphire, PowerColor, Vastarmor, XFX and Yeston beginning May 25 at an SEP of $269 USD.
If you have an interesting Article / Report/case study to share, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, 9811346846/9625243429.